Medior IT Business Analyst and Project manager
Semaku is seeking for a medior IT Business Analyst and Project Manager. In this medior role you will be in direct contact with multiple parties including the customer. You will work closely with our Senior consultants who will support and guide you in your activities. You will be responsible for a broad range of activities from gathering requirements creating specification documentation, developing project plans, follow up on day to day project activities, etc.
General duties and responsibilities include:
- Ability to translate business requirements into structured form (standardised analytical language)
- Performs gap-analysis with the assistance of other team members
- The medior IT Business Analyst and Project Manager is responsible for adhering to project plans, ensuring that project deliverables are completed on time.
- Set up IT projects together business representatives.
- Monitor project progress and create progress reports to steering committees
- Performs review, analysis and evaluation of business and user requirements
- Writes documentation of detailed business requirements and business flows for development projects
- Reviews all design solutions for accuracy and adherence to the business requirements
- Gives design input through knowledge of software and industry to ensure all accommodations have been made
- Answers functional questions about the system
- Documents training materials and provides training if needed
- Researches and documents bugs, communicates issues to developers
In your role you will be in close contact with our customers and depending on the project may act as a liaison between the customer and our developers. As we are a young company you will also have a lot of freedom and possibilities to shape your tasks, define your development path and help the company grow.
- 5-10 years work experience, master degree in Technical Business Administration preferably with specialization Business Information Systems
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking required
- Self starter
- Ability to conduct Consulting engagements, do requirements gathering from customers, understand business need and articulate solutions
- Negotiation, Presentation Skills should be apt to showcase technology depth and breadth of the organization
- Ability to map to the right stakeholders, multivendor/practice/party coordination.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to learn new skills
- Fast learner, curious and a team player
- Highly innovative work and inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for rapid growth and skills development
- Possibility for learning via additional courses supporting you in your projects and activities
- Be part of and shape an ambitious young company
For any questions you may contact Tim Nelissen (Co-owner and Principal Consultant) Mobile: +31 6 372 81400 | Email: email@example.com
You can send your application letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference Medior Business Analyst.